bootstrap error

Alexandre Laforest
Greetings All!

I finally managed to run the 'configure' script in full. Thus, following the informations found at http://tools.openoffice.org/dev_docs/build_windows_tcsh.html, I'm now trying  to run the 'bootstrap' script from tcsh. But, when I try the 'bootstrap' script from the tcsh shell, I get this error:

    ./bootstrap.1: line 48: syntax error: unexpected end of file

I get the same syntax error for the 'bootstrap.2' file, only at another line, off course. I tried to look at the script, see if there'd be any missing 'endif' or something of the sort, but everything I tried has been useless so far. Fiddling around the smaller file ('bootstrap.2' has only 13 lines), I managed to stop the error from popping by removing the if/else block (as a simple monkey-test). Then, I got another error:

    mkdir: `//bin': No such host or network path

Which is related to that line:

mkdir -p $SOLARENV/$OUTPATH/bin

So, I'm still fiddling around, trying to change the if/else block for another syntax (if - fi style)...

Any pointers or help welcome and deeply appreciated!

Thanks a bunch

Alexandre Laforest

Re: bootstrap error

Volker Quetschke
Hi!

Alexandre Laforest wrote:
> Greetings All!
>
> I finally managed to run the 'configure' script in full. Thus, following the informations found at http://tools.openoffice.org/dev_docs/build_windows_tcsh.html, I'm now trying  to run the 'bootstrap' script from tcsh. But, when I try the 'bootstrap' script from the tcsh shell, I get this error:
>
>     ./bootstrap.1: line 48: syntax error: unexpected end of file
You are starting "bootstrap.1"!  Start "bootstrap".

   Volker

--
= http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Debug_Build_Problems  =
PGP/GPG key  (ID: 0x9F8A785D)  available  from  wwwkeys.de.pgp.net
key-fingerprint 550D F17E B082 A3E9 F913  9E53 3D35 C9BA 9F8A 785D

XTableCharts.addNewByName()

Tadashi Ohmura

::com::sun::start::table::XTableCharts class's
addNewByName() method's parameter
bColumnHeaders and bRowHeaders
do not work.

In the document:

Parameter bColumnHeaders
     if set to true , the topmost row of the source data will be used to
set labels for the category axis or the legend.
Parameter bRowHeaders
     if set to true , the leftmost column of the source data will be
used to set labels for the category axis or the legend.

But when I set these parameters true,

the topmost row of the source data is not used to set labels for the
category axis or the legend

the leftmost column of the source data is not be used to set labels for
the category axis or the legend.

    Tadashi Ohmura

RE: bootstrap error

Alexandre Laforest
D'uh!! Thanks a bunch!! Works fine!

alex

> I finally managed to run the 'configure' script in full. Thus, following the informations found at http://tools.openoffice.org/dev_docs/build_windows_tcsh.html, I'm now trying  to run the 'bootstrap' script from tcsh. But, when I try the 'bootstrap' script from the tcsh shell, I get this error:
>
>     ./bootstrap.1: line 48: syntax error: unexpected end of file
You are starting "bootstrap.1"!  Start "bootstrap".

   Volker

--
= http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Debug_Build_Problems  =
PGP/GPG key  (ID: 0x9F8A785D)  available  from  wwwkeys.de.pgp.net
key-fingerprint 550D F17E B082 A3E9 F913  9E53 3D35 C9BA 9F8A 785D

Re: XTableCharts.addNewByName()

Niklas Nebel
Tadashi Ohmura wrote:

> ::com::sun::start::table::XTableCharts class's
> addNewByName() method's parameter
> bColumnHeaders and bRowHeaders
> do not work.
>
> In the document:
>
> Parameter bColumnHeaders
>     if set to true , the topmost row of the source data will be used to
> set labels for the category axis or the legend.
> Parameter bRowHeaders
>     if set to true , the leftmost column of the source data will be used
> to set labels for the category axis or the legend.
>
> But when I set these parameters true,
>
> the topmost row of the source data is not used to set labels for the
> category axis or the legend
>
> the leftmost column of the source data is not be used to set labels for
> the category axis or the legend.

Generally this works. Any more details on what you're doing?

Niklas