Quantcast

can't find English Language Pack

Peter Tomaszewski
Hi, ' have installed OpenOfice 4.1.3 (newsest) in Polish. I also could
have installed Deutsch as extension for Windows. Thus now I can select
Polish or German as the text language for spellchecking, hyphenation
etc.  In addition, I would need English (UK) but did not find /English
(UK) Language Pack./ Does it exist as extension ? If yes where to llok
for and how to add to Writer ?

Kind regerds,

Peter

Re: can't find English Language Pack

Dave-5
> Hi, ' have installed OpenOfice 4.1.3 (newsest) in Polish. I also could
> have installed Deutsch as extension for Windows. Thus now I can select
> Polish or German as the text language for spellchecking, hyphenation
> etc.  In addition, I would need English (UK) but did not find /English
> (UK) Language Pack./ Does it exist as extension ? If yes where to llok
> for and how to add to Writer ?
>
> Kind regerds,
>
> Peter

The standard English dictionary extension is available from:
http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/download/18626
The extension includes dictionaries for:
- en_AU (Australian)
- en_CA (Canadian)
- en_GB (British)
- en_US (American)
- en_ZA (South African)
More information:
http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice
Once installed AOO will notify you when an update for this extension is
available.

Regards
Dave
never be read.

Re: can't find English Language Pack

Peter Tomaszewski
Hi Dave. Thank you for your advice. I did it and it works.

Have a nice weekend.

Peter Tomaszewski
Luxembourg