Quantcast

can't find it

7dale1963
I need help.
I just installed Apache Open Office 4.12.  It didn’t ask me where to store it so I could install it after download.  I have searched all over the computer and it is not where!
It’s not in my download file.  It’s not in programs and features.  It’s not in CCleaner.  It’s not in documents.  Where is it?
Thanks

Re: can't find it

Dave-5