can't sign in!

P. Smith
I keep trying unsuccessfully, to sign in.  Apparently, I forgot my password.  I filled out "forgot password" several times.  Each time, it said that it sent it, but nothing showed up in my in box or junk mail folders.  Please help me.

Pati

Re: can't sign in!

Dave Fisher
Please tell what you are signing into. What is the URL?

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 1, 2017, at 4:03 PM, P. Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I keep trying unsuccessfully, to sign in.  Apparently, I forgot my password.  I filled out "forgot password" several times.  Each time, it said that it sent it, but nothing showed up in my in box or junk mail folders.  Please help me.
>
> Pati

Re: can't sign in!

Ella Oblas
Dear Pati,

Perhaps there was a glitch in internet capacity?

Perhaps you used an alternate email address?

Ella

________________________________
Please tell what you are signing into. What is the URL?

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 1, 2017, at 4:03 PM, P. Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I keep trying unsuccessfully, to sign in.  Apparently, I forgot my password.  I filled out "forgot password" several times.  Each time, it said that it sent it, but nothing showed up in my in box or junk mail folders.  Please help me.
>
> Pati

Re: can't sign in!

Hagar Delest-2

Please give the url.
It doesn't seem to be the forum (no user with your mail address).

Hagar