can't update

chris phillips
i have the latest mac operating system…is that the problem?

Re: can't update

David Belina-2
IF you don’t seem to be able to update then just go to the download site and download:
https://www.openoffice.org/download/

I read somewhere that the “update” feature is broken but I’m not sure of that but just downloading from the download site has worked for me.