cancel membership

Pa Pal
I Patricia Palmer need to cancel my membership with Open Office Writer. The due date for cancellation is Apr. 8th. Please take care of this. Thank you

Re: cancel membership

Wade Smart-2
OO Writer is FREE.
There is no cancellation date.

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 12:39 PM, Pa Pal <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I Patricia Palmer need to cancel my membership with Open Office Writer. The due date for cancellation is Apr. 8th. Please take care of this. Thank you

Re: cancel membership

Dave Fisher
Hi -

We never ask for membership nor do we record your name other than on this publicly archived mailing list.

Please let us know where and how you did register so that we can ask those people to stop.

If you don’t want to discuss in public then please email [hidden email].

Regards,
Dave

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 20, 2018, at 10:39 AM, Pa Pal <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I Patricia Palmer need to cancel my membership with Open Office Writer. The due date for cancellation is Apr. 8th. Please take care of this. Thank you

Re: cancel membership

Martin Groenescheij

On 21/6/18 3:39 am, Pa Pal wrote:
> I Patricia Palmer need to cancel my membership with Open Office Writer.

Should you not cancel your membership with Open Office Calc at the same
time?

>   The due date for cancellation is Apr. 8th.

That means you still have 10 months to go.