cannot create business card

Robert Gates
I cannot seem to format a business card.  Nowhere is there a place to enter Avery card  so what happens is when I select “print” the data does not correlate properlyl
Can you email step by step instruction please?  The help section is totally confusing.
Thanks
[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

Re: cannot create business card

Julian Thomas

> On Nov 11, 2017, at 15:13, Robert Gates <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Can you email step by step instruction please?

create your own template.

----
Julian Thomas   - http://jt-mj.net

A man who lies to himself, and believes his own lies, becomes unable to recognize truth, either in himself or in anyone else, and he ends up losing respect for himself and for others. -Dostoevsky

Re: cannot create business card

Martin Groenescheij

Sent from my mobile device.

> On 12 Nov 2017, at 08:22, Julian Thomas <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> On Nov 11, 2017, at 15:13, Robert Gates <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Can you email step by step instruction please?
>
> create your own template.

This isn't what I call a step by step instruction

On 12/11/17 7:13 AM, Robert Gates wrote:
> I cannot seem to format a business card.  Nowhere is there a place to enter Avery card  so what happens is when I select “print” the data does not correlate properlyl

Well if you go to File -> New -> Business Cards you get a Pop up window
In the window on the Medium tab you can select the Brand after you
selected the Brand you can select the Type.
I must admit that the selection list isn't helpful unless you know the type.
So what I do is: Go straight to the Business Card tab and select at the
bottom Business Card, Work (3½ x 2)
At the Business tab enter the data you want to see on the business card
At the Format tab you can adjust the size of the business card
Press New Document and you have your page where you can edit the
contents of the first business card
when you press Synchronize Labels all business cards are the same.
> Can you email step by step instruction please?  The help section is totally confusing.
> Thanks
> [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

Re: cannot create business card

John Hart-2
On 11/11/2017 6:45 PM, Martin Groenescheij wrote:

 > Go to File -> New -> Business Cards you get a Pop up window
 > In the window on the Medium tab you can select the Brand
 > after you selected the Brand you can select the Type.
 > I must admit that the selection list isn't helpful unless you know
the type.
 > So what I do is: Go straight to the Business Card tab and select
 > at the bottom Business Card, Work (3½ x 2)
 > At the Business tab enter the data you want to see on the business card
 > At the Format tab you can adjust the size of the business card
 > Press New Document and you have your page where you can edit
 > the contents of the first business card.
 > when you press Synchronize Labels all business cards are the same.

Martin, If all posts were this good, the list would be much more useful.

thanks