cannot register

brobobross
I cannot register because it  says emain is in use;  also

I am trying  to open a file  i've used for several ryears.  But now I get
an error message that  says .  ascii filter options and under that it says
properties and under that it says character set with many options (i choose
western europe), and then default fonts  with many options (I choose times
new roman) and then under that it says language with many options (i choose
english).  please help me I need that file.  when I click ok it opens like
a word document with all # signs.

Re: cannot register

Hagar Delest-2
I fear your document is damaged beyond repair; your only hope is to try and recover any temporary files Writer may have created - see https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=84056 for more information.

There is no user with your mail in the English forum forum. Make sure you've activated your account. You should have received a account activation mail, it may be in your spam folder.

Beware, you're not subscribed to the list, you may miss some replies.

Hagar