cannot uninstall. I have tried everything. Please help. I am using win10

cannot uninstall. I have tried everything. Please help. I am using win10

HELEN CALLAS REINER

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: cannot uninstall. I have tried everything. Please help. I am using win10

Rory O'Farrell
On Fri, 25 Sep 2020 09:46:09 -0400
HELEN CALLAS REINER <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

We would need to know what error message(s) you get.

A more drastic way to uninstall, but reportedly successful, is to download and use either of CCleaner or Revo Uninstaller.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: cannot uninstall. I have tried everything. Please help. I am using win10

jd1008
Well, When I used to be a windoze user, almost all apps hat I installed
would have an unstaller program as well.

Is it not time for Apache OpenOffice to do the same?

Being late is still much better than never.