cannot up date

justinsource
For some time now, years, I have tried to kupdate your office programme.  It wont let me Here is the message box I got/get. using your update link.  What do you recommend. It is always crashing, failing, not recovering (though it says a file has been recovered, it comes back blank) and there is one function to do with pictures which tells me I need Java enabled (it is) then jams and the only way out is to use ctrl.alt.delete.

Open Office update failed.JPG

Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.

Re: cannot up date

Rory O'Farrell
On Tue, 05 Nov 2019 19:28:30 +0000
[hidden email] wrote:

> For some time now, years, I have tried to kupdate your office programme.  It wont let me Here is the message box I got/get. using your update link.  What do you recommend. It is always crashing, failing, not recovering (though it says a file has been recovered, it comes back blank) and there is one function to do with pictures which tells me I need Java enabled (it is) then jams and the only way out is to use ctrl.alt.delete.
>
> [Open Office update failed.JPG]
>
> Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.ch), encrypted email based in Switzerland.

Go to http://www.openoffice.org/download/
Select the version you require, download and install.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>