cant request new password

王蕾
Hi,

I wanted to request a new password but failed. Your website gave a tip as below:

Please help me solve this problem.

Best,
Isabella

Re: cant request new password

User-4

Re: cant request new password

Peter Kovacs-3
In general:

If you need an admin on the forum:

      [hidden email]

If you need an admin on another page:

      [hidden email]

If you are unsure and you need to send confidential stuff like your user
data:

      [hidden email]

is never wrong.

Best is always to pass a URL and login and email address you use. In
order to resolve the issue / gain controll.

All the best

Peter