1) Upgrade from Xalan 2.6.0 to Xalan 2.7.0 shows the following features:
Xalan-Java 2.6.0 contains the following functional enhancements,
performance enhancements and bug fixes:
* Support for JAXP 1.3, including new default error handling behaviour.
* Support for XML 1.1 and Namespaces in XML 1.1.
* Support for alternate BSF implementations.
* Updates to the SQL extension and SQL samples to support the Apache
* New serializer.jar containing the Serializer component of Xalan-Java.
* Minor restructuring of the source and binary distributions.
* Various performance fixes.
* Various memory leak fixes.
* Upgrade to Xerces-J (2.7.1) and a new version of xml-commons
* ... (see: http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/readme.html#done)
2) Furthermore, the debug output during XSLT was enhanced.
When the Java system property 'XSLTransformer.statsfile' is set to the
path of an output debug file (e.g.
Now also the parameters provided to the transformation are given out.