changing page size

Gracia M. Littauer
using Linux SUSE 10- Scribus 2

I made a poster 13 X 19...I now see I need it to be 11 X 17. How
(where?) can I change the page size? Can I open the old page & a new
page & move stuff over? Bite the bullet & redo whole thing ;^(
--
Gracia...Cooleemee, NC   Registered Linux user #263390 - SuSE 9.2 Pro
My country, right or wrong. If right, to be kept right, if wrong, to be

Re: changing page size

Guido Pinkernell
Am Samstag, 19. November 2005 03:23 schrieb Gracia M. Littauer:
> using Linux SUSE 10- Scribus 2
                       ^^^^^^^^^
> I made a poster 13 X 19...I now see I need it to be 11 X 17. How
> (where?) can I change the page size?

Well I don't know about Scribus. If you mean Openoffice, then go here:
> Format > Page > Page and change the settings there.

Guido