chmorph

ge-7
Németh László wrote:
> Chmorph works only with 8-bit encoded morphological dictionaries. Your
> example using the compatible dictionary of the Hungarian spelling and
> morphological dictionary distribution "Magyar Ispell":

I'd like to use chmorph for Hungarian.

How can I get the proper  8-bit encoded morphological dictionaries?
The ones I downloaded from
ftp://ftp.mokk.bme.hu/Tool/Hunmorph/Resources/Morphdb.hu/morphdb-hu-20060525.tgz
(morphdb_hu.aff, dic) are obviously not in 8 bit encoded format.

Can I convert them to the proper form? If yes, how?

Thanks, eleonora