compatibility with Microsoft Publisher

Linda Forster
Is Open Office compatible with Microsoft Publisher. I have a large document in Publisher and would like to edit it on my Mac Book Pro.

Thank you,

Linda Forster

Re: compatibility with Microsoft Publisher

Johnny Rosenberg
No. Nothing is compatible with Microsoft Publisher, as far as I know.

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg

> Is Open Office compatible with Microsoft Publisher. I have a large
> document in Publisher and would like to edit it on my Mac Book Pro.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Linda Forster

Re: compatibility with Microsoft Publisher

zahra a
hello.
i think that openoffice does not support, but i am sure that
libreoffice can open publisher files.
i am not sure that its possible to edit them in libreoffice or not,
but i think that you can.
here you are the link, libreoffice is one of the fork of openofofice.

www.libreoffice.org

hope that help, God bless you all.

On 9/20/17, Johnny Rosenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> No. Nothing is compatible with Microsoft Publisher, as far as I know.
>

> Kind regards
>
> Johnny Rosenberg

>> Is Open Office compatible with Microsoft Publisher. I have a large
>> document in Publisher and would like to edit it on my Mac Book Pro.
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Linda Forster

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org

Re: compatibility with Microsoft Publisher

Linda Forster
Thank you very much.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 21, 2017, at 12:17 AM, zahra a <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> hello.
> i think that openoffice does not support, but i am sure that
> libreoffice can open publisher files.
> i am not sure that its possible to edit them in libreoffice or not,
> but i think that you can.
> here you are the link, libreoffice is one of the fork of openofofice.
>
> www.libreoffice.org
>
> hope that help, God bless you all.
>
>> On 9/20/17, Johnny Rosenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> No. Nothing is compatible with Microsoft Publisher, as far as I know.
>>

>> Kind regards
>>
>> Johnny Rosenberg

>>> Is Open Office compatible with Microsoft Publisher. I have a large
>>> document in Publisher and would like to edit it on my Mac Book Pro.
>>>
>>> Thank you,
>>>
>>> Linda Forster

> we have not sent you but as a mercy to the entire creation.
> holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
> in the very authentic narration from prophet Mohammad is:
> indeed, imam husayn is the beacon of guidance and the ark of salvation.
> www.al-islam.org

Re: compatibility with Microsoft Publisher

Isaac Schrader
Openoffice does not have the compatibility for publisher files. If you need that you need to download Libreoffice.

________________________________
> On Sep 21, 2017, at 12:17 AM, zahra a <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> hello.
> i think that openoffice does not support, but i am sure that
> libreoffice can open publisher files.
> i am not sure that its possible to edit them in libreoffice or not,
> but i think that you can.
> here you are the link, libreoffice is one of the fork of openofofice.
>
> www.libreoffice.org<http://www.libreoffice.org>
Home | LibreOffice - Free Office Suite - Fun Project ...<http://www.libreoffice.org/>
www.libreoffice.org
Welcome to the official website of the LibreOffice project: the office suite the community has been dreaming for years. Download the latest version now.

> hope that help, God bless you all.
>
>> On 9/20/17, Johnny Rosenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> No. Nothing is compatible with Microsoft Publisher, as far as I know.
>>

>> Kind regards
>>
>> Johnny Rosenberg

>>> Is Open Office compatible with Microsoft Publisher. I have a large
>>> document in Publisher and would like to edit it on my Mac Book Pro.
>>>
>>> Thank you,
>>>
>>> Linda Forster

> we have not sent you but as a mercy to the entire creation.
> holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
> in the very authentic narration from prophet Mohammad is:
> indeed, imam husayn is the beacon of guidance and the ark of salvation.
> www.al-islam.org<http://www.al-islam.org>
[http://www.al-islam.org/sites/all/themes/dilp/al-islam-fb-sq-sm.jpg]<http://www.al-islam.org/>

Free Islamic Books by Scholars. Browse 1700+ resources | Al-Islam.org<http://www.al-islam.org/>
www.al-islam.org
Browse for free 1,800+ Quality Islamic Books, Journals & Articles in multiple languages. Learn about Islam and the Muslim peoples. Understand Sunni & Shia

Re: compatibility with Microsoft Publisher

Isaac Schrader
sadly this is not compatible

________________________________
No. Nothing is compatible with Microsoft Publisher, as far as I know.

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg

> Is Open Office compatible with Microsoft Publisher. I have a large
> document in Publisher and would like to edit it on my Mac Book Pro.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Linda Forster

Re: compatibility with Microsoft Publisher

Dave Fisher
Try googling "convert microsoft publisher to powerpoint” there are a number of suggestions around converting to PoserPoint first.

Regards,
Dave