compile error

Peter Kovacs-3
I get the following error while trying to build on Linux:

/home/legine/workspace/ApacheOpenOffice/svn/main/codemaker/source/commonjava/commonjava.cxx:27:10:
fatal error: sal/config.h: No such file or directory
  #include "sal/config.h"
           ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is there some todo here? I do not understand why the compiler can not
find sal/config.h

Thanks any pointers.

Re: compile error

Damjan Jovanovic
Is there a main/solver/420/<platform>/inc/sal/config.h?

If not, main/sal didn't deliver. Did you do a rebuild from scratch?

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 10:57 PM Peter Kovacs <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I get the following error while trying to build on Linux:
>

> /home/legine/workspace/ApacheOpenOffice/svn/main/codemaker/source/commonjava/commonjava.cxx:27:10:
>
> fatal error: sal/config.h: No such file or directory
>   #include "sal/config.h"
>            ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> Is there some todo here? I do not understand why the compiler can not
> find sal/config.h
>
> Thanks any pointers.

Re: compile error

Peter Kovacs-3
It is not there.

I did a build --from solenv --prepare in order to start over. Did not
know how to reset the process.

There is no make clean. So I thought if I take the first module then I
can go. seems that I did not take the first module.

On 10/15/18 11:49 PM, Damjan Jovanovic wrote:

> Is there a main/solver/420/<platform>/inc/sal/config.h?
>
> If not, main/sal didn't deliver. Did you do a rebuild from scratch?
>
> On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 10:57 PM Peter Kovacs <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I get the following error while trying to build on Linux:
>>

>> /home/legine/workspace/ApacheOpenOffice/svn/main/codemaker/source/commonjava/commonjava.cxx:27:10:
>>
>> fatal error: sal/config.h: No such file or directory
>>    #include "sal/config.h"
>>             ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>> Is there some todo here? I do not understand why the compiler can not
>> find sal/config.h
>>
>> Thanks any pointers.

Re: compile error

Matthias Seidel
Hi Peter,

Am 16.10.2018 um 07:01 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
> It is not there.
>
> I did a build --from solenv --prepare in order to start over. Did not
> know how to reset the process.
>
> There is no make clean. So I thought if I take the first module then I
> can go. seems that I did not take the first module.

Maybe this helps:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Step_by_step#Start_building

Regards,
   Matthias

> On 10/15/18 11:49 PM, Damjan Jovanovic wrote:
>> Is there a main/solver/420/<platform>/inc/sal/config.h?
>>
>> If not, main/sal didn't deliver. Did you do a rebuild from scratch?
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 10:57 PM Peter Kovacs <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> I get the following error while trying to build on Linux:
>>>

>>> /home/legine/workspace/ApacheOpenOffice/svn/main/codemaker/source/commonjava/commonjava.cxx:27:10:
>>>

>>> fatal error: sal/config.h: No such file or directory
>>>    #include "sal/config.h"
>>>
>>> Is there some todo here? I do not understand why the compiler can not
>>> find sal/config.h
>>>
>>> Thanks any pointers.

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment