components not copied into 'installed' instance

components not copied into 'installed' instance

Yury
I'm doing a private build from fresh 4.5.0 git sources checkout on a recent
64-bit Linux.
Some of the components which are configured to be built and ARE actually
(re)built, which I can see like this:

$ find . -name '*libhyph*so'
./solver/450/unxlngx6.pro/workdir/ExternalHeaders/Library/libhyphen.uno.so
./solver/450/unxlngx6.pro/workdir/Headers/Library/libhyphen.uno.so
./solver/450/unxlngx6.pro/workdir/LinkTarget/Library/libhyphen.uno.so
./solver/450/unxlngx6.pro/lib/libhyphen.uno.so

...are NOT actually copied into the 'installed' subdir.
As a result, the built instance launches:

AOO450m1(Build:9900)  -  Rev. 414ebe3f9f

...but I have no hyphenation in Writer, although I have installed
hyphenation addon (known to work) for the used language.

--
Sent from: http://openoffice.2283327.n4.nabble.com/Development-f2916443.html

Re: components not copied into 'installed' instance

Yury
...apologies, I wasn't paying attention, and the text got truncated.
I have my suspicions as to what happens, but am too incompetent w/r to the
AOO build system to actually find the offending place.

So I'm building the AOO with modified configure.ac, which allows me to
configure like this (having only some of the category B stuff):

--disable-category-b \
  --disable-bundled-dictionaries \
  --enable-hyphen \
  --enable-hunspell \
  --disable-coinmp \

...and I suspect there is switch somewhere in makefiles reacting to disabled
category B.

So, please, any advice on how to deal with this?

--
Sent from: http://openoffice.2283327.n4.nabble.com/Development-f2916443.html

Re: components not copied into 'installed' instance

Yury
I was able to remedy this by doing complete cleanup and rebuild. The question
remains: there seem to be places in the build system which may go 'stagnate'
after the 1st configuration and remain unaffected by the subsequent
configuration runs. How to locate those?

--
Sent from: http://openoffice.2283327.n4.nabble.com/Development-f2916443.html