configuring keyboard shortcuts

Vinh Nguyen-4
Dear list,

I just discovered the Tools > Customize > Keyboard feature of
OpenOffice.  I would like to get some emacs keybinding configurations
up.  I am using openoffice v 3.2.0 on Ubuntu 10.04 64bit.  I ran into
the following issues while defining shortcuts in Calc.

1.  When I try to save, I get an EMPTY (0 byte) file.
2.  Reset does not work (both buttons).
3.  Can I define additional shortcut keys (like Control [ and Control
])?  I have a feeling this is in some config file for openoffice.
4.  Can I use the Win Key as an additional modifier for additional shortcuts?
5.  What is the difference between "OpenOffice.org" and "Calc" when
defining shortcut keys?  Clicking on either appears to be the same
when in Spreadsheets.

Thank you for your help.
-- Vinh

Re: configuring keyboard shortcuts

Reizinger Zoltán
  Hi Vinh,

You can find answers for such type of question in OOo wiki documentation
page: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation

The shortcuts settings can be different by OOo applications, and  can be
OOo wide, but it depend on you operation systems settings.
Detais in OOo Getting Sztated guide on OOo wiki:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/Getting_Started/Assigning_shortcut_keys

You asked on wrong list this is a database mailing list, to ask question
Base application not general question or Calc connected questions.
Each application/project have own mailing list.
For general questions use  [hidden email] list, for Calc connected
questions use [hidden email] mailing list.

Regards,
Zoltan