contributing

neeeel
hi I am looking for a project to contribute in as a programmer, any help on
how to get started, or what to do would be appreciated
thanks
neil

Re: contributing

CPHennessy
On Tue May 16 2006 13:31, [hidden email] wrote:
> hi I am looking for a project to contribute in as a programmer, any help on
> how to get started, or what to do would be appreciated

Hi Neil,
 Have a look at http://wiki.services.openoffice.org as it has a good deal
about how to get started.

My recommendation is that you start working on a minor problem which really
bugs you and solve that first.

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ