converting MS Works files

Joseph J. Haubrich
How can I convert my MS Works files to Open Office?
Especially MS Works Database file.
What files does Open Office support?

Re: converting MS Works files

Andrew Pitonyak
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=55968

That link may help...

I saw something that implied that libre office may support the files, but I did not pursue that.

Sent from BlueMail ​

On Nov 29, 2016, 8:09 AM, at 8:09 AM, "Joseph J. Haubrich" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>How can I convert my MS Works files to Open Office?
>Especially MS Works Database file.
>What files does Open Office support?

Re: converting MS Works files

Isaac Schrader
Or just convert the document to .odt format the main output of OpenOffice. You can do this using a online document converter or by using doxillion converters

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 29, 2016, at 5:11 AM, Joseph J. Haubrich <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> How can I convert my MS Works files to Open Office?
> Especially MS Works Database file.
> What files does Open Office support?

Re: converting MS Works files

Andrew Pitonyak
He is using a database file... I barely know that works exist so don't know if it can do things like export to csv⁣

Sent from BlueMail ​

On Nov 29, 2016, 1:10 PM, at 1:10 PM, Isaac Schrader <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Or just convert the document to .odt format the main output of
>OpenOffice. You can do this using a online document converter or by
>using doxillion converters
>
>Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Nov 29, 2016, at 5:11 AM, Joseph J. Haubrich
><[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> How can I convert my MS Works files to Open Office?
>> Especially MS Works Database file.
>> What files does Open Office support?

Re: converting MS Works files

Hagar Delest-2
CCed OP.

Beware, you're not subscribed to the list. You may miss other replies.

Hagar