crash

Giulio Caprera
Good afternoon,
I require some help with my Open office, it keeps on crashing as I press enter or write a new paragraph causing me to have to do a recovery of the file constantly.
I would really appreciate some help.
Kind regards,

Giulio Caprera

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

https://www.avg.com

Re: crash

Peter Kovacs-3
Hello Giulio,

sorry for the late answer. Can you providfe more details?

Operating System, maybe on Windows MS Patches?

What you can try out of the blue is resetting your profile.

https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?p=58403

HTH

Peter