create a dialog dynamically by xml file

liuyu
Hello,
I currently am working on the OOo_SRC680_m120_source.

I have built a exe file(ooo_SRC680_m120_src\xmlscript\wntmsci10
pro\bin\imexp.exe) by dmaking the test
directory(ooo_SRC680_m120_src\xmlscript\test) in xmlscript module. when I
execute the exe file, it will read the contents from the test
xml(ooo_SRC680_m120_src\xmlscript\test\test.xml) in test directory to make a
dialog.

I would want to know :
   1  How do I define the event responses of the items on the dialog?
   2  Where can I find the documents about the imexp project in xmlscript
module?
   3  If I want to make a xml file like the test.xml in imexp project  in
xmlscript module, where can I find the documents about the xml file making
guide or the xml file rules?

Thanks very much.

Regards

LiuYu