csv file

Sudha Bharathan
Hi

I need the csv (Ms Dos) version file to upload on to my software, but Open
office supports on text csv. Is there any solution for this in open office?

*Sudha Bharathan *

Re: csv file

Martin Groenescheij

> On 12 Jul 2019, at 07:52, Sudha Bharathan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> I need the csv (Ms Dos) version file to upload on to my software, but Open
> office supports on text csv. Is there any solution for this in open office?

You can open a csv file with OpenOffice Calc, you then need to specify how the different columns are delimited.