current OpenOffice Flyers

Peter Kovacs-3
Hi all,

the german community has updated our flyers.

Current Version can be found at [1]

If you are french or english native speaker, please have a look.

And give some feedback, thanks.

All the best

Peter

[1] https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kpVknzJfZwuV5TOFvezg1V_TZLoSgYaY

Re: current OpenOffice Flyers

Marcus (OOo)
Am 09.10.2018 um 11:41 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
> the german community has updated our flyers.
>
> Current Version can be found at [1]
>
> If you are french or english native speaker, please have a look.
>
> And give some feedback, thanks.

looks fine for me. Thanks to all who put effort into to make this happen.

Marcus

Re: current OpenOffice Flyers

Carl Marcum

On 10/09/2018 05:41 AM, Peter Kovacs wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> the german community has updated our flyers.
>
> Current Version can be found at [1]
>
> If you are french or english native speaker, please have a look.
>
> And give some feedback, thanks.
>

> All the best
>
> Peter
>
> [1]
> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kpVknzJfZwuV5TOFvezg1V_TZLoSgYaY

Hi Peter,

I can help with the English version if I can get it in a format I can
cut/paste paragraphs out of without going across the tri-folds.

A few quick ones...

change:
WasWhat is Apache OpenOffice?
to:
What is Apache OpenOffice?

change:
Apache OpenOffice is portabel :
to:
Apache OpenOffice is portable :

Thanks,
Carl

Re: current OpenOffice Flyers

Tal Daniel
Looks good. Mind that you left in the English language version the slogan
"die free ..." on the bottom.

Suggestion: Consider writing supported OS in 2 lines, rather than breaking
the line after "For".

בתאריך יום ה׳, 11 באוק׳ 2018, 3:20, מאת Carl Marcum ‏<[hidden email]>:

> On 10/09/2018 05:41 AM, Peter Kovacs wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > the german community has updated our flyers.
> >
> > Current Version can be found at [1]
> >
> > If you are french or english native speaker, please have a look.
> >
> > And give some feedback, thanks.
> >

> > All the best
> >
> > Peter
> >
> > [1]
> > https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kpVknzJfZwuV5TOFvezg1V_TZLoSgYaY
> >

> Hi Peter,
>
> I can help with the English version if I can get it in a format I can
> cut/paste paragraphs out of without going across the tri-folds.
>
> A few quick ones...
>
> change:
> WasWhat is Apache OpenOffice?
> to:
> What is Apache OpenOffice?
>
> change:
> Apache OpenOffice is portabel :
> to:
> Apache OpenOffice is portable :
>
> Thanks,
> Carl

Re: current OpenOffice Flyers

Dave Fisher
Also in the English version “WasWhat id Apache OpenOffice?” Should be “What is Apache OpenOffice?”

Regards,
Dave

> On Oct 11, 2018, at 4:29 AM, Tal Daniel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Looks good. Mind that you left in the English language version the slogan
> "die free ..." on the bottom.
>
> Suggestion: Consider writing supported OS in 2 lines, rather than breaking
> the line after "For".
>
> בתאריך יום ה׳, 11 באוק׳ 2018, 3:20, מאת Carl Marcum ‏<[hidden email]>:
>

>> On 10/09/2018 05:41 AM, Peter Kovacs wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> the german community has updated our flyers.
>>>
>>> Current Version can be found at [1]
>>>
>>> If you are french or english native speaker, please have a look.
>>>
>>> And give some feedback, thanks.
>>>

>>> All the best
>>>
>>> Peter
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kpVknzJfZwuV5TOFvezg1V_TZLoSgYaY
>>>

>> Hi Peter,
>>
>> I can help with the English version if I can get it in a format I can
>> cut/paste paragraphs out of without going across the tri-folds.
>>
>> A few quick ones...
>>
>> change:
>> WasWhat is Apache OpenOffice?
>> to:
>> What is Apache OpenOffice?
>>
>> change:
>> Apache OpenOffice is portabel :
>> to:
>> Apache OpenOffice is portable :
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Carl

Re: current OpenOffice Flyers

Peter Kovacs-3
Hi Carl,

On the Link the text are now available in odt form. You can edit.

Please, answer when you are done so the correction can be integrated.

All the best

Peter

On 10/11/18 2:20 AM, Carl Marcum wrote:

> On 10/09/2018 05:41 AM, Peter Kovacs wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> the german community has updated our flyers.
>>
>> Current Version can be found at [1]
>>
>> If you are french or english native speaker, please have a look.
>>
>> And give some feedback, thanks.
>>

>> All the best
>>
>> Peter
>>
>> [1]
>> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kpVknzJfZwuV5TOFvezg1V_TZLoSgYaY
>>

> Hi Peter,
>
> I can help with the English version if I can get it in a format I can
> cut/paste paragraphs out of without going across the tri-folds.
>
> A few quick ones...
>
> change:
> WasWhat is Apache OpenOffice?
> to:
> What is Apache OpenOffice?
>
> change:
> Apache OpenOffice is portabel :
> to:
> Apache OpenOffice is portable :
>
> Thanks,
> Carl

Re: current OpenOffice Flyers

Carl Marcum-2
I have an edited English version here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WtZVmknkM-hE5OwVdCgHSHJ3gnic9Piz

Please review and update as needed.

Thanks,
Carl

Re: current OpenOffice Flyers

Nancy K-2
What do you think about adding a QR code to some of the links in the flyer?Free QR code generator: https://www.qr-code-generator.com/
NancyK
     Nancy       Web Design
Free 24 hour pass to lynda.com.
Video courses on SEO, CMS,
Design and Software Courses

    On Monday, October 15, 2018, 5:20:20 PM PDT, Carl Marcum <[hidden email]> wrote:

 I have an edited English version here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WtZVmknkM-hE5OwVdCgHSHJ3gnic9Piz

Please review and update as needed.

Thanks,
Carl

Re: current OpenOffice Flyers

Peter Kovacs-3
Thanks Carl, Thanks Nancy,

I will pass that to the initiators of the fliers and pass their answer
back to this list.