customer service phone number

donald swickerath
Have questions and need to speak to someone for guidance. Please provide me with a contact phone number for Open Office technical assistance.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: customer service phone number

Wade Smart-2
There is no phone number for assistance.
THIS group is your assistance.
Just post your questions - one by one and
people will 'try' help you.

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 12:15 AM donald swickerath
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Have questions and need to speak to someone for guidance. Please provide me with a contact phone number for Open Office technical assistance.
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: customer service phone number

Rory O'Farrell
On Fri, 15 May 2020 04:48:10 -0500
Wade Smart <[hidden email]> wrote:

> There is no phone number for assistance.
> THIS group is your assistance.
> Just post your questions - one by one and
> people will 'try' help you.
>
> --
> Registered Linux User: #480675
> Registered Linux Machine: #408606
> Linux since June 2005

Or post to the Forum at
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/

It is worth searching on that Forum, using the search box at top right of the Forum window, as it is possible a similar problem has already been discussed and solved.

RoryOF

> On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 12:15 AM donald swickerath
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Have questions and need to speak to someone for guidance. Please provide me with a contact phone number for Open Office technical assistance.
> >
> > Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>