[dba-issues] [Issue 57521] New - Database action button URL of document/web page doesn't work
To comment on the following update, log in, then open the issue:
http://www.openoffice.org/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=57521 Issue #:|57521
Summary:|Database action button URL of document/web page
------- Additional comments from [hidden email] Tue Nov 8 08:46:10 -0800 2005 -------
When creating an action for a form button, one has to manually type in the URL
because the "..." button doesn't work.
Steps to recreate (and make sence out of what I am trying to say):
1) Open a blank document
2) Toggle on the Forms Control toolbar by View | Toolbars | Form Controls
3) On the Form Controls toolbar, click the "Push Button"
4) Place the button somewhere in your document
5) Right-click on this button and select Control
6) Click on the "General" tab
7) Go down to "Action" and select "Open document/web page"
8) Go down to "URL" box and click the button to the right of this box.
9) Nothing happens. I expect a window to come up allowing me to select a
document or web page.
Notice: I can manually type in the URL to get around the problem.