dev email not appearing in archives

Carl Marcum
Hi all,

When I view the dev mailing list archives [1].
I don't see anything newer than 1 week ago.
They show up on mail-archive.com right away. [2].

Is there a problem or is that expected?

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-dev/202002.mbox/browser
[2] https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@.../

Thanks,
Carl

Re: dev email not appearing in archives

Pedro Lino-3
Seems to be a bug in the web page (when sorted by thread).

There is no way to scroll further down (only tested Firefox but maybe it works on Chrome/Chromium based browsers)

Workaround: Click on Date (top right) and then in the middle of the table header you will see 1.2.Next

HTH
Pedro

> On February 22, 2020 4:53 PM Carl Marcum <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Hi all,
>
> When I view the dev mailing list archives [1].
> I don't see anything newer than 1 week ago.
> They show up on mail-archive.com right away. [2].
>
> Is there a problem or is that expected?
>
> [1]
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-dev/202002.mbox/browser
> [2] https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@.../
>
> Thanks,
> Carl

Re: dev email not appearing in archives

Matthias Seidel
Am 22.02.20 um 18:00 schrieb Pedro Lino:
> Seems to be a bug in the web page (when sorted by thread).
>
> There is no way to scroll further down (only tested Firefox but maybe it works on Chrome/Chromium based browsers)
>
> Workaround: Click on Date (top right) and then in the middle of the table header you will see 1.2.Next

But even in Date mode the last message is from Feb. 15th.

Is this hosted by Apache? Then it would be something for Infra...

Regards,

   Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

On 2/22/20 12:05 PM, Matthias Seidel wrote:

> Am 22.02.20 um 18:00 schrieb Pedro Lino:
>> Seems to be a bug in the web page (when sorted by thread).
>>
>> There is no way to scroll further down (only tested Firefox but maybe it works on Chrome/Chromium based browsers)
>>
>> Workaround: Click on Date (top right) and then in the middle of the table header you will see 1.2.Next
> But even in Date mode the last message is from Feb. 15th.
>
> Is this hosted by Apache? Then it would be something for Infra...
>
> Regards,
>
>     Matthias

Thanks for confirming.

I'll let them know.

Carl

Re: dev email not appearing in archives

Patricia Shanahan
On 2/22/2020 9:10 AM, Carl Marcum wrote:

> On 2/22/20 12:05 PM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
>> Am 22.02.20 um 18:00 schrieb Pedro Lino:
>>> Seems to be a bug in the web page (when sorted by thread).
>>>
>>> There is no way to scroll further down (only tested Firefox but maybe
>>> it works on Chrome/Chromium based browsers)
>>>
>>> Workaround: Click on Date (top right) and then in the middle of the
>>> table header you will see 1.2.Next
>> But even in Date mode the last message is from Feb. 15th.
>>
>> Is this hosted by Apache? Then it would be something for Infra...
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>>     Matthias
>
> Thanks for confirming.
>
> I'll let them know.

I use lists.apache.org, and it seems to be fine.

Re: dev email not appearing in archives

Carl Marcum

> On 2/22/2020 9:10 AM, Carl Marcum wrote:

>>> But even in Date mode the last message is from Feb. 15th.
>>>
>>> Is this hosted by Apache? Then it would be something for Infra...
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>>     Matthias
>>
>> Thanks for confirming.
>>
>> I'll let them know.
>
> I use lists.apache.org, and it seems to be fine.

Thanks Patricia.

I don't see that one listed on our project mailing list page. [1].

I created a JIRA issue [2].
I'll report what I find out.

Carl

Re: dev email not appearing in archives

Andrea Pescetti-2
Carl Marcum wrote:
> On 2/22/20 12:13 PM, Patricia Shanahan wrote:
>> I use lists.apache.org, and it seems to be fine.
> I don't see that one listed on our project mailing list page. [1].

https://lists.apache.org/ is the only supported solution. The old style
archives such as
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-dev/202002.mbox/browser
are deprecated and will die soon, and existing links will be redirected
to use list.apache.org.

I've updated
https://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html
(r1874403) to use the current lists.apache.org URLs.

It will go online as soon as someone publishes (refreshes) the
openoffice.apache.org site.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: dev email not appearing in archives

Matthias Seidel
Hi Andrea,

> Carl Marcum wrote:
>> On 2/22/20 12:13 PM, Patricia Shanahan wrote:
>>> I use lists.apache.org, and it seems to be fine.
>> I don't see that one listed on our project mailing list page. [1].
>
> https://lists.apache.org/ is the only supported solution. The old
> style archives such as
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-dev/202002.mbox/browser
>
> are deprecated and will die soon, and existing links will be
> redirected to use list.apache.org.
>
> I've updated
> https://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html
> (r1874403) to use the current lists.apache.org URLs.
>
> It will go online as soon as someone publishes (refreshes) the
> openoffice.apache.org site.
Done!

On 2/22/20 4:46 PM, Matthias Seidel wrote:

> Hi Andrea,
>
> Am 22.02.20 um 22:42 schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
>> Carl Marcum wrote:
>>> I don't see that one listed on our project mailing list page. [1].
>> https://lists.apache.org/ is the only supported solution. The old
>> style archives such as
>> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-dev/202002.mbox/browser
>>
>> are deprecated and will die soon, and existing links will be
>> redirected to use list.apache.org.
>>
>> I've updated
>> https://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html
>> (r1874403) to use the current lists.apache.org URLs.
>>
>> It will go online as soon as someone publishes (refreshes) the
>> openoffice.apache.org site.
> Done!
>> Regards,
>>    Andrea.

I see the mailing list page is updated and I've added a comment to the
infra ticket that it can be closed.

I see I still have some catching up to do ;)

Thanks again,

On 2/22/20 5:02 PM, Carl Marcum wrote:

> On 2/22/20 4:46 PM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
>> Hi Andrea,

>>> https://lists.apache.org/ is the only supported solution. The old
>>> style archives such as
>>> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-dev/202002.mbox/browser
>>>

>>> are deprecated and will die soon, and existing links will be
>>> redirected to use list.apache.org.
>>>
>>> I've updated
>>> https://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html
>>> (r1874403) to use the current lists.apache.org URLs.
>>>
>>> It will go online as soon as someone publishes (refreshes) the
>>> openoffice.apache.org site.
>> Done!
>>> Regards,
>>>    Andrea.
>
> I see the mailing list page is updated and I've added a comment to the
> infra ticket that it can be closed.
>
> I see I still have some catching up to do ;)
>
> Thanks again,
> Carl

Just to close out the thread...
The issue is resolved and the mail archive is caught up.

Best regards,
Carl