[dev]setting URE_BOOTSTRAP

Soohong Min
Hello,

I am trying to set URE_BOOTSTRAP as follows:

export URE_BOOTSTRA=vnd.sun.star.pathname:/home/openoffice3.2/program/fundamentalrc

BTW,
After I will check my  URE_BOOTSTRAP with python scripts

print (os.environ['URE_BOOTSTRAP'])
It indicates that
vnd.sun.star.pathname:${exec_prefix}/lib/ooo-3.2/program/fundamentalrc

I don't know why this is happening.

My issue is that I got error message related to LoadComponentFromUrl
Error. So to solve this problem, I tried to set URE_BOOTSTRAP but I
cound not fix it.
If there is any idea to solve this problem, please let me know.
Thanks in advance,

Soo

Re: [dev]setting URE_BOOTSTRAP

Stephan Bergmann-2
On 09/18/10 01:33, Soohong Min wrote:
> I am trying to set URE_BOOTSTRAP as follows:
>
> export URE_BOOTSTRA=vnd.sun.star.pathname:/home/openoffice3.2/program/fundamentalrc

Missing a "P"?  The OOo python start script at
<http://hg.services.openoffice.org/DEV300/file/2ebd15d9e8a6/pyuno/zipcore/python.sh#l56>
only sets URE_BOOTSTRAP if it is unset.

> BTW,
> After I will check my  URE_BOOTSTRAP with python scripts
>
> print (os.environ['URE_BOOTSTRAP'])
> It indicates that
> vnd.sun.star.pathname:${exec_prefix}/lib/ooo-3.2/program/fundamentalrc
>
> I don't know why this is happening.
>
> My issue is that I got error message related to LoadComponentFromUrl
> Error. So to solve this problem, I tried to set URE_BOOTSTRAP but I
> cound not fix it.

There should never be a need to set URE_BOOTSTRAP manually -- a
correctly set up OOo will take care of that itself.

-Stephan