dictionary

Glenn Fleming Sr.
I’m using the latest version available of Open Office but for some reason I do not have a useable English dictionary. When I type a document I keep getting a red underline for words not recognized……I have to do spell check and add each word manually…….can you offer me a suggestion on how to fix this? I even downloaded the whole program again. Tks!!!    “Semper FI”

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: dictionary

Rory O'Farrell
On Wed, 23 Jan 2019 07:33:14 -0500
Glenn Fleming Sr. <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I’m using the latest version available of Open Office but for some reason I do not have a useable English dictionary. When I type a document I keep getting a red underline for words not recognized……I have to do spell check and add each word manually…….can you offer me a suggestion on how to fix this? I even downloaded the whole program again. Tks!!!    “Semper FI”
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

As you are using Windows, reset your OpenOffice User Profile.  Close OpenOffice and the Quickstarter. Open File Explorer. Copy and paste %appdata%\OpenOffice\4 in the File Explorer Address Bar and press Enter. Rename the "user" folder. Start OpenOffice.

This cures most spellcheck problems

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>