[discuss] Desire the Information

Jivani Pragnesh
08/11/2005

Dear Sir,

Hello & greetings.

I have download the Openoffice 2.0 from your website openoffice.org and start using its software.

I would like to know more Special features provided in Openoffice.org 2.0 comparing to MS Office.

Once I open my MS Office file in Openoffice 2.0 and save it in Openoffice 2.0 I could't open it in MS Office. What's the solution ?

Is there any self demo about Openoffice 2.0, that how special feature works and other facilities, on website then please write me.

Thanks.

Pragnesh.

http://mail.yahoo.com