documents

Barry
I made a flyer under documents and it is very important to me I need to edit it and cant can you please help me. either by email or phone 760-231-9464 Thank you Barry

Re: documents

Wade Smart-2
You have posted to a group of people world wide, a public group. Do not
post personal details or phone numbers.

On Thu, Sep 27, 2018, 16:20 Barry <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I made a flyer under documents and it is very important to me I need to
> edit it and cant can you please help me. either by email or phone
> 760-231-9464 Thank you Barry

Re: documents

Martin Groenescheij

On 28/9/18 6:41 am, Barry wrote:
> I made a flyer under documents and it is very important to me I need to edit it and cant can you please help me.
Probably we could help if you are more specific about the error message
and tell us
what Operating System and version you have as well as the version of
OpenOffice.