download does not work

Doyle Phillips
Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to downloads.sourceforge.net.
PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR

    The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the
authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Re: download does not work

Marcus (OOo)
Am 28.10.19 um 17:20 schrieb Doyle Phillips:
> Secure Connection Failed
>
> An error occurred during a connection to downloads.sourceforge.net.
> PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR
>
>      The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the
> authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

I've downloaded a second ago and haven't seen a problem. So, in general
it's working.

When you have problems with specific mirror servers then just change
them. On the SourceForge webpage there is a grey "Problems Downloading?"
button. Just click on it and choose a different mirror from the popup
dialog.

>      Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Then you should do so. But we are not Sourceforge.net. ;-)

To contact them use this:

https://sourceforge.net/support

HTH

Marcus