downloads

Andrea R
Hello,
I have a Mac I am using Sierra 10.12.6
I tried to download several templates and extensions and was unable to to get any downloads to take place.
Is there a known issue?  I attempted the downloads on both Safari and Chrome browsers.
For extension:
One link I am using is Download extension<https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/search-and-replace-open-office-documents#releases> nothing happens
This one Download extension<https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/download/18657> it redirects to https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoo-extensions/files/525/14/altsearch.oxt which says "Oh snap! We can't process this request.”

For the templates:
Download template<https://templates.openoffice.org/template/download/8982> sends me to https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoo-templates/files/ which does nothing.  If I click on “trouble downloading” it sends me back to the download page. https://templates.openoffice.org/en/search?query=&sort_by=field_template_stats_year&sort_order=DESC

These are the results I get from any extension or template download I have tried today.

Please advise.
Thank you for offering Open Office!  I have been using it for years!

Have a GREAT day!
Andrea
Check out my new website
ExplorerLink.com<http://ExplorerLink.com>

Be who you are and say what you feel - because those who mind, don't matter, and those who matter, don't mind.
- famously by Dr. Seuss probably originally Bernard M. Baruch

Frame every so-called disaster with these words 'In five years, will this matter?’

Re: downloads

Andrea Pescetti-2
Andrea R wrote:
> I tried to download several templates and extensions and was unable to to get any downloads to take place.
> Is there a known issue?

Both the Extensions and Templates sites are hosted on SourceForge. As
you can read at https://twitter.com/sfnet_ops they are having
availability issues this week. I'll note that this is an exceptional
situation: historically, their data center had very high availability.

Indeed it seems they now managed to restore the sites (they were
completely offline yesterday), but they are probably still working on
the downloads. So you see the web pages but you can't download
extensions or templates.

For the latest status, you can follow the above Twitter feed or the dev
list: https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@...

Regards,
   Andrea.