draft blog post, translations needed

Rob Weir
https://blogs.apache.org/preview/OOo/?previewEntry=apache_openoffice_now_available_in

I'm hoping we can get translations into the newly available languages:
  Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Korean, Polish, Basque, Asturian and
Scottish Gaelic.

Thanks!

-Rob

Re: draft blog post, translations needed

Xuacu
Hi Rob, all

There is a file with Asturian translation as an attachment. In case
any server/list strips it, please, let me know and I'll try some other
way to send it. Don't hesitate to point me to any other Asturian
translation needed for this release.

All the best,
Xuacu

Llanzamientu.odt (15K) Download Attachment

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 5:58 PM, Xuacu <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Rob, all
>
> There is a file with Asturian translation as an attachment. In case
> any server/list strips it, please, let me know and I'll try some other
> way to send it. Don't hesitate to point me to any other Asturian
> translation needed for this release.

Thanks!   It is in the draft blog post now:

https://blogs.apache.org/preview/OOo/?previewEntry=apache_openoffice_now_available_in

Regards,

-Rob

> All the best,
> Xuacu
>
> 2013/1/23 Rob Weir <[hidden email]>:
>> https://blogs.apache.org/preview/OOo/?previewEntry=apache_openoffice_now_available_in
>>
>> I'm hoping we can get translations into the newly available languages:
>>   Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Korean, Polish, Basque, Asturian and
>> Scottish Gaelic.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> -Rob

Re: draft blog post, translations needed

Jeongkyu Kim
Hi Rob,

Here is Korean translation of the post.

Regards,
Jeongkyu

--
Jeongkyu Kim
OpenOffice.org Korean community lead

Community website http://openoffice.or.kr
Personal blog     http://openoffice.or.kr/gomme

aoo3.4.1.ko.txt (2K) Download Attachment

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 11:43 AM, Jeongkyu Kim <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> Here is Korean translation of the post.

Thank you.  It is posted here:
https://blogs.apache.org/preview/OOo/?previewEntry=apache_openoffice_now_available_in

Please let me know if I made any errors.

-Rob

> Regards,
> Jeongkyu
>
> On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 8:33 AM, Rob Weir <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 5:58 PM, Xuacu <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi Rob, all
>>>
>>> There is a file with Asturian translation as an attachment. In case
>>> any server/list strips it, please, let me know and I'll try some other
>>> way to send it. Don't hesitate to point me to any other Asturian
>>> translation needed for this release.
>>>

>> Thanks!   It is in the draft blog post now:
>>
>> https://blogs.apache.org/preview/OOo/?previewEntry=apache_openoffice_now_available_in
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> -Rob
>>
>>> All the best,
>>> Xuacu

> --
> Jeongkyu Kim
> OpenOffice.org Korean community lead
>
> Community website http://openoffice.or.kr
> Personal blog     http://openoffice.or.kr/gomme

Re: draft blog post, translations needed

Jeongkyu Kim
2013년 1월 25일 금요일에 Rob Weir님이 작성:

> On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 11:43 AM, Jeongkyu Kim <[hidden email]<javascript:;>>
> wrote:
> > Hi Rob,
> >
> > Here is Korean translation of the post.
> >

> Thank you.  It is posted here:
>
> https://blogs.apache.org/preview/OOo/?previewEntry=apache_openoffice_now_available_in
>
> Please let me know if I made any errors.

It looks good. :-)
Thank you for your effort!

--
Jeongkyu Kim
OpenOffice.org Korean community lead

Community website http://openoffice.or.kr
Personal blog     http://openoffice.or.kr/gomme

Re: draft blog post, translations needed

Kazunari Hirano
Hi Rob and all,

I have attached Japanese translation.

Thanks,
khirano
Apache OpenOffice
http://openoffice.apache.org

bloginjapanese.odt (30K) Download Attachment

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 9:56 PM, Kazunari Hirano <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Rob and all,
>
> I have attached Japanese translation.

Thanks.  Done:

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:36 PM, Rob Weir <[hidden email]> wrote:
> https://blogs.apache.org/preview/OOo/?previewEntry=apache_openoffice_now_available_in
>
> I'm hoping we can get translations into the newly available languages:
>   Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Korean, Polish, Basque, Asturian and
> Scottish Gaelic.

The release vote was approved, so we will be releasing the new
languages in in a couple of days, either Monday or Tuesday.   The blog
post will go out at the same time.  So there is still time to
contribute additional translations.

-Rob

> Thanks!
>
> -Rob

Re: draft blog post, translations needed

hauk142
On 01/23/2013 08:36 PM, Rob Weir wrote:
> https://blogs.apache.org/preview/OOo/?previewEntry=apache_openoffice_now_available_in
>
> I'm hoping we can get translations into the newly available languages:
>    Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Korean, Polish, Basque, Asturian and
> Scottish Gaelic.
>
> Thanks!
>
> -Rob
Hello.

Here is the Norwegian translation!

Regards, Håkon Vågsether.

blog_AOO_nb (1K) Download Attachment

On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 5:03 PM, Håkon Vågsether <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 01/23/2013 08:36 PM, Rob Weir wrote:
>>

>> https://blogs.apache.org/preview/OOo/?previewEntry=apache_openoffice_now_available_in
>>
>> I'm hoping we can get translations into the newly available languages:
>>    Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Korean, Polish, Basque, Asturian and
>> Scottish Gaelic.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> -Rob
>
> Hello.
>
> Here is the Norwegian translation!

Thanks!  I've added it to the post:

https://blogs.apache.org/preview/OOo/?previewEntry=apache_openoffice_now_available_in

-Rob

> Regards, Håkon Vågsether.

Re: draft blog post, translations needed

Xuacu
Hi Rob,

I've just seen a cosmetic glitch in Asturian translation (the one
between Korean and Japanese). Sometimes it lacks a space between a
word and a link next to it; I've seen this also in Portuguese. Please,
can you take care of this issue?

Thanks in advance,
--
Xuacu Saturio

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 3:54 PM, Xuacu <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> I've just seen a cosmetic glitch in Asturian translation (the one
> between Korean and Japanese). Sometimes it lacks a space between a
> word and a link next to it; I've seen this also in Portuguese. Please,
> can you take care of this issue?

OK.  Let me know if you still see errors.

-Rob

> Thanks in advance,
> --
> Xuacu Saturio
>
> 2013/1/28 Rob Weir <[hidden email]>:

>>> Hello.
>>>
>>> Here is the Norwegian translation!
>>>

>> Thanks!  I've added it to the post:
>>
>> https://blogs.apache.org/preview/OOo/?previewEntry=apache_openoffice_now_available_in
>>
>> -Rob
>>

>>> Regards, Håkon Vågsether.

Re: draft blog post, translations needed

Xuacu
Perfect, thank you very much.

Best regards
--