draw > flowchart

Cyndy
Hi,  I am not able to drag and drop a shape into the slide.  Did not
find anything in the community.  Thanks for any help.

      To create a flowchart:

 1.

    Select a tool from the *Flowchart* toolbar on the *Drawing* bar.

 2.

    Drag a shape in your slide.

Re: draw > flowchart

Dave-5

Re: draw > flowchart

Julian Thomas
I think the shape must come from the menu and not the desktop.

Sent from JT's iMini - using voice dictation!