editing entries on calendars

Barbara Rudolph
I downloaded the July calendar from Activity Connection.  I opened it with OpenOffice.  I am able to type in on dates where there is no entries made by company.  I need to delete these entries to make new entries on the calendar.  It does not allow me to.  How do I delete it?

Re: editing entries on calendars

Shari Lynn Smith
Hi Barbara, I'm not sure exactly what you're asking here. Can you share
a bit more information. What is it you are actually trying to do, and
can you link to the calendar you downloaded? What exactly do you want to
delete?

Maybe with a bit more information to understand what is wrong someone
can help.