email from open office

Pat Olchowski

Get message no email program supported have hot mail and SaskTel.net

Patrick Olchowski

Re: email from open office

David Robley
You need a proper email client such as Thunderbird, not a web based service.

go to http://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html As a courtesy I
have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the mailing list. Do
Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
will be ignored.

On 13/7/19 8:41 pm, Pat Olchowski wrote:

> Get message no email program supported have hot mail and SaskTel.net
>
> Patrick Olchowski

Cheers
--
David Robley

You've certainly got smooth skin - between the wrinkles, that is.