emails

BAINES JOHN
Please stop Apache users subscription I am fed up with getting unwanted emails

 john baines

Re: emails

Wade Smart-2
Unsubscribe

On Fri, Dec 11, 2020, 11:14 BAINES JOHN <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Please stop Apache users subscription I am fed up with getting unwanted
> emails
>

>  john baines

Re: emails

Wade Smart-2
Only you can do it.

On Fri, Dec 11, 2020, 12:35 Wade Smart <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Unsubscribe
>
> On Fri, Dec 11, 2020, 11:14 BAINES JOHN <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Please stop Apache users subscription I am fed up with getting unwanted
>> emails
>>

>>  john baines

Re: emails

Andrew Pitonyak

Only partially useful. If John is not aware how he subscribed and how to remove himself, he needs a bit more direction.

I believe that it says that John can send an email as follows:

[hidden email]
users-​​​​[hidden email]