en_US dictionary maintenance

Jeff Ozvold
Hi,

I saw a few issues regarding various US English words, and I noticed that there was no maintainer for the en_US dictionary. Is that true? I exchanged a few emails with Daniel Naber about the dictionary, and I'd like to volunteer to maintain it, if necessary.

I'm from the US, and English is my native language. I'm a programmer by training and by trade. I also use OOo at home, so I need to do my part.

Please let me know what the status of the dictionary is. I'm happy to help.

Thanks,
Jeff Ozvold

Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs