enhancement request

Tracey-3
How does one go about making an enhancement request?

Thanks, Tracey

Re: enhancement request

G. Roderick Singleton-2
On Wed, 2005-11-16 at 08:41 -0500, Tracey wrote:
> How does one go about making an enhancement request?
>
> Thanks, Tracey

Fairly easy. Use the following:

If you haven't already registered, do the following:

     1. To file an issue you must register with OOo by clicking the
        My Pages tab and selecting the Register link
http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/Join
     2. Fill in your information
     3. Reply to the confirmation email that will be sent to the address
        you provided.
     4. Once you have confirmed, go to www.openoffice.org again
     5. And click on the "My Pages" tab from which you can file and find
issues.

If you are already registered, you will automatically go to "My Pages"
from which you can enter the RFE. Use the drop down on Issue Type to
select "Enhancement"
--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead