error crash

Business Solutions
i keep having the issue with crashing and cant find out why i keeps doing it

--
Thank you for your cooperation and time.

Rose Woodall, Owner
Donna Moore, Bookkeeper
Business Solutions
P.O. Box 853
Ruidoso NM 88355
541-241-3341

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Re: error crash

David Robley-2
Could we have a hint as to what is crashing, and the circumstances in
which this happens? If it is happening with Apache OpenOffice,
information on your OS and OpenOffice version might be helpful.

On the other hand, if your car is crashing,this might not be the right
place for you to ask.

As a courtesy I have forwarded a copy of this reply to you as well as to
the mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
will be ignored.

On 1/2/21 10:15 am, Business Solutions wrote:
> i keep having the issue with crashing and cant find out why i keeps doing it

Cheers
--
David Robley

==/==/==/==Police tagline==/==/==Do not cross ==/==/==/==