error in sdk

Daniel Alvaro
Hello team,
I want to do  a project in netbeans 7.2.1 with add-in but I have a problem,
when to do finish the project a window says this: http://imagebin.org/245615
do you know why this happens?
I already installed the new version of the SDK and and still I have this
error.  I'm working in  windows.
Regards,
Daniel Alvaro

Re: error in sdk

Carl Marcum
On 02/05/2013 10:30 PM, jdaniel.alvaro wrote:
> Hello team,
> I want to do  a project in netbeans 7.2.1 with add-in but I have a problem,
> when to do finish the project a window says this: http://imagebin.org/245615
> do you know why this happens?
> I already installed the new version of the SDK and and still I have this
> error.  I'm working in  windows.
> Regards,
> Daniel Alvaro

Daniel,

Is your AOO SDK path configured in Netbeans options as described here?
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice_NetBeans_Integration

Best regards,
Carl

Re: error in sdk

Daniel Alvaro
Hello carl,
yes I made all the steps but I have that problem yet.