error ocurred during during file opening

error ocurred during during file opening

Daniel Alvaro
Hello guys,

I'm working with  NETBEANS 7.2.1 in windows but I have  a problem when  I
want  to compile a project of   Developer's Guide of extensions, I don't
know if my codes are incorrect.

The problem is that when i want to compile my project a window pops up and
says: "error ocurred during during file opening" this is the image:
http://imagebin.org/245242
This is the project that i want to compile
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/FirstSteps/Creating_Text,_Tables_and_Drawing_Shapes
.

how I compiled?: I chose the project>I clicked on the right button of the
mouse>deploy and run extension in Apache OppenOffice.
Thank you.

Regards,
Daniel Alvaro
<http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/OpenOffice.org_Developers_Guide>

Re: error ocurred during during file opening

Ariel Constenla-Haile-2
Hi Daniel,

On Sat, Feb 02, 2013 at 02:12:46PM -0600, jdaniel.alvaro wrote:

> Hello guys,
>
> I'm working with  NETBEANS 7.2.1 in windows but I have  a problem when  I
> want  to compile a project of   Developer's Guide of extensions, I don't
> know if my codes are incorrect.
>
> The problem is that when i want to compile my project a window pops up and
> says: "error ocurred during during file opening" this is the image:
> http://imagebin.org/245242
> This is the project that i want to compile
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/FirstSteps/Creating_Text,_Tables_and_Drawing_Shapes
> .
>
> how I compiled?: I chose the project>I clicked on the right button of the
> mouse>deploy and run extension in Apache OppenOffice.
You have chosen the wrong project type. The example on the Developer's
GUide is from a client application, not an extension. You will find it
on the SDK in the examples folder:

SDK_HOME/examples/DevelopersGuide/FirstSteps/HelloTextTableShape.java

You need to create a new NetBeans project choosing AOO Client
Application as project type.

Alternatively, you can find all the old NetBeans projects from the old
CVS repo here:

http://people.apache.org/~arielch/api/old-cvs-netbeans.zip

Unzip the file, you'll find this DevGuide example under

netbeans/FirstSteps/DevGuideFirstStepsExamples

To run or debug an example, choose the respective configuration from the
list box in the Run toolbar on the IDE. (Note that this is the only NB
project I've updated to work with AOO 3.4.1, all other projects are from
2008 so they may need some care).

Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

Re: error ocurred during during file opening

Daniel Alvaro
Hello Ariel,
Thank you so much, i'm going  to try the folder.
Regards,
Daniel Alvaro