error

franco
attention to the letters addressed to [hidden email] come to me at this address.
particularly the letters of type re.discuss openoffice.fate something.

attenzione le lettere indirizzate a [hidden email] arrivano a me,a questo indirizzo.
particolarmente le lettere di tipo re.discuss openoffice.fate qualcosa.

Re: error

Barbara Duprey
On 1/29/2011 4:09 PM, franco wrote:
> attention to the letters addressed to [hidden email] come to me at this address.
> particularly the letters of type re.discuss openoffice.fate something.
>

> attenzione le lettere indirizzate a [hidden email] arrivano a me,a questo indirizzo.
> particolarmente le lettere di tipo re.discuss openoffice.fate qualcosa.

This is a mailing list to which [hidden email] is subscribed. If you want the messages to
stop, send a message to discuss-unsubscribe-hustusodeo=[hidden email]. You will very soon
get a confirmation message. Reply to that to complete the unsubscribe process. You will then get a
"Goodbye" message.