errors

RICK CARDONE
Please help, when using Open Office Text i keeping receiving errors after the program crashes. 10 times in last 3 weeks

Re: errors

David Robley
You haven't given much information to work with. The actual text of the
error message, your OS and version and Apache OpenOffice version would
be helpful as a start, along with details of what you were using and
what you were trying to do when the 'crash' occurred..

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the
mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
will be ignored.

On 9/2/19 4:39 pm, RICK CARDONE wrote:
> Please help, when using Open Office Text i keeping receiving errors after the program crashes. 10 times in last 3 weeks

Cheers
--
David Robley

How does one expect the unexpected?

Re: errors

許哲崇
It is possible that you got a hard disk crash.
I suggest you repair your hard disk by tools like scandisk.

David Robley <[hidden email]> 於 2019年2月9日 週六 下午5:42寫道: