exporting graphics

Roger Martz
The following talks about exporting graphics:

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOoAuthors_User_Manual/Draw_Guide/Exporting_graphics

However, when I try this my selection dialog does not have any graphics
formats available.

What is wrong here?

Am using version 4.1.3

Roger

Re: exporting graphics

Regina Henschel
Hi Roger,

Roger Martz schrieb am 06.01.2021 um 20:20:
> The following talks about exporting graphics:
>
> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOoAuthors_User_Manual/Draw_Guide/Exporting_graphics
>

> However, when I try this my selection dialog does not have any graphics
> formats available.

"selection dialog" ?

It is part of menu 'File', item 'Export'.

There is a "Selection" check box. It determines whether the entire page
or slide is exported or only the drawings you have marked.

The choose of the graphic format is in the drop-down-list 'Save as type:'

Kind regards
Regina