extensions

Carolyn Robillard
I tried to download a couple of extensions, and now I can’t find the files on my computer.  It says it downloaded, but won’t open, or show up in the tool bar,  or anywhere else for that matter.  Can you help me:  keeping in mind that I am above middle age, and don’t always understand computer things.  The extensions I tried to download are “Teacher’s Pet" and “Chord Diagrams”.

Thank you,
Carolyn Robillard

Re: extensions

Martin Groenescheij

On 08/01/18 8:30 AM, Carolyn Robillard wrote:
> I tried to download a couple of extensions, and now I can’t find the files on my computer.  It says it downloaded, but won’t open, or show up in the tool bar,  or anywhere else for that matter.  Can you help me:  keeping in mind that I am above middle age, and don’t always understand computer things.  The extensions I tried to download are “Teacher’s Pet" and “Chord Diagrams”.

Try to download it again and make a note where you saved the extensions,
it's that easy.