external_debs.lst not found on 4.1.6

Peter Kovacs-3
Hi all,

I try to move patches from trunk to 4.1.6 and found that the file
external_debs.lst is missing.

What to do with the changes? Did the file change?

all the best

Peter

Re: external_debs.lst not found on 4.1.6

Matthias Seidel
Hi Peter,

Maybe you are looking for "external_deps.lst"?

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/branches/AOO416/main/external_deps.lst

Regards,

   Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: external_debs.lst not found on 4.1.6

Peter Kovacs-3
Okay, it seems I managed to break my svn local checkout.