floating frame crash the calc

Improvementdevices .com
Hello, I have one problem with floating objests ih calc, office crash when
I try to insert them. have you some solutions for that?

Win10, 8GB ram

Regards, Michael

Re: floating frame crash the calc

Pedro Lino-3
Hi Michael

You wrote to the Developers mailing list.

In the future please write to the user support list
https://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html#users-mailing-list-public

or at the user forum
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/

Regarding your specific problem,

> Hello, I have one problem with floating objests ih calc, office crash when
> I try to insert them. have you some solutions for that?
>
> Win10, 8GB ram

Which OpenOffice version are you using?
Please describe in detail the steps to reproduce the problem at
https://bz.apache.org/ooo/

Thank you for contributing to a better Apache OpenOffice for all.

Regards,
Pedro