format for a website

WA.TWORSX via AOL-2

Calc 4.1.5, Win10 x64, desktop

Within a Calc sheet there exists, say, www.domain.com in plain text
format, (or [hidden email]).  How is this converted to a hotlink
so when clicked my browser opens to that website (or my email client
opens a compose window) ?

I know how to convert a hotlink to a non-hot link, but how do I go the
other way?

Stay safe.

Regards,

VinceB.

Re: format for a website

Brian Barker-2
At 09:27 25/04/2020 -0400, Vince Bonly wrote:
>Within a Calc sheet there exists, say, www.domain.com in plain text
>format, (or [hidden email]). How is this converted to a
>hotlink so when clicked my browser opens to that website (or my
>email client opens a compose window) ?

Easy way:
o Position the cursor in the cell immediately after the relevant text.
o Press the spacebar.
o Backspace over the space to delete it.

More generally:
o Select not the entire cell but the required text within that cell.
o Insert | Hyperlink.
o Etc.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker